Sunday, December 1, 2013

happy thanksgiving!

Yay for family! Because traveling was out of the question, Thanksgiving came to us, with my family driving in literally every last ingredient needed for a feast. The fam all wanted to hold Calder, of course, which gave me a couple opportunities to take a few much-needed naps as I adjusted to my new schedule.






When folks aren't snuggling with Calder, he is practicing his tummy time and batting at safari animals on his new mat from his good friends in Boston. Although after the busy week he had, sometimes even the mat can't keep him awake!


Nothing like family for the holidays!





2 comments:

  1. I bet your family loved it...I love the family picture at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for when you can visit, too! :)

      Delete